ALC 1.85% 5.5¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-8

1. 3,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I'm hoping it drops further. Apologies to all. I have a huge top up order in place and waiting very very patiently. Why I won't sell and have been continuously accumulating is this: I happen to come across an article that mentioned Warren Buffett. In the article he mentioned something along the lines of this: If you invest in a company, to ensure it'll go the distance, first look at companies with increasing revenue and not much debt and one that has good management driving the company forward. Sounds simple? Yes, the simplistic meaning behind his quote resonated strongly to me, This hit home. ALC has been doing just that. Just because they announced an amazing deal with Healthscope some odd 3weeks ago and nothing to date does not mean nothing else is on the horizon. I mean, SP has more than increased 10folds early this year from 3c-30c. These incremental increase in SP have come from continuous hard work from management and their great support team. I have faith in Kate and ALC. Kate being the managing director with great marketing expertise has been accumulating shares some at 8c. Her company MKM was a,ready making profit when ALC acquired them. Now she's leading ALC @ the forefront. Record speaks for itself. So no nimble fingers from me folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $67.14K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111379 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 53570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.