1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-45

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    1. You don't need to be a geo to follow the dfs. That is definitely not the target audience. Re cherry picking, I won't pitch in, there is no evidence to suggest this has been done intentionally. See below excerpt from announcement. Screenshot_20191127-121146_Drive.jpg
    2. Was cash flow positive not claimed a long time ago? Again it depends on what you definition of cash flow positive is....
    Cash flow available for debt service is what a bank cares about. Debt service being principal and interest payment. Now please explain how nameplate sales of 202.4kdmt at floor price of usd550/dmt, costs of usd400/dmt can service the full usd150m over 5 years at 7.5% interest fully amortising? Again one does not need to be a banker to do so. What I said in my first post is, the real issue is low prices and high costs. For avoidance of doubt can you explain how I am factually incorrect?
    If you are defining debt service as intetest payments at 15% interest and no principal repayments then fine I arrest my case, they can service the debt. Happy days...
    I was really hoping for a more insightful discussion around debt structuring hence I asked how much dilution you would accept to get debt over the line.
    Last edited by Egeria: 27/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.