WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

One thing for sure is that we are undervalued. Just as an...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    One thing for sure is that we are undervalued. Just as an example Mei is sitting on 56mil mc and that's an exploration company in the middle of the amazon with a jorc of under 300,000 oz and still drilling. But what Mei has is confidence in its management. We lack that due to a history of broken promises.
    Although I appreciate the scepticism of the market , I do believe Blk has turned a corner. The mc will never see these levels again. All it takes is confirmation in the dec quarter and like you said stop loss at .9 cents is not so dramatic compared to potential upside.
    Although Dcn is about 1 year ahead of us it's in production of 110,000oz per annum looking to increase that in 2020 to 170,000 oz. They have a resource of 3.6 mil oz reserve and sitting on 314mil mc.
    If we hit target in the next one or two quarters we will start to be valued at eps. My guess is at least 100mil mc at current production and gold prices. Any increase in gold prices or production and who knows. Stage 1 will bring it to a whole new level.
    Looks like I'm even more optimistic than you after all lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.