C7A 7.14% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Sure, nobody knows at this point what is really going on, but...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Sure, nobody knows at this point what is really going on, but with not much else to do while it unfolds a guessing game trying to join the dots is fair enough. Plenty of us have been burnt but those still in may well prove to be the wise ones one day when we all have the benefit of hindsight, but for now don't take your frustration out on those who are trying to guess the play. Who knows.. one of these theories could well end up being on the money.

For what it's worth, I'm fairly confident Lind have no interest in taking control of the business though. They are just money lenders, and they want their repayments.. that's all. If they wanted a mining company they would invest in one, but that's not their business model. Lend at steep terms, get paid, keep lending to others. simple.

Personally I think an accumulation with an intention of a private takeover is not the craziest idea.. at this price $10m (about 0.3c) may get enough shareholders accepting gratefully.. That's not an impossible amount of money for some people to outlay. I guess they would still have to pay off the remaining debt to Lind too, but even then for someone with enough money and the desire it could be achieved. Frankly I think that could end up being a preferable outcome for shareholders compared to having the current BOD continue doing what they do best..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.64K 807.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 549999 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.