AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-20

1. 4,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    @bobbyben , don’t think that everyone who has an opposing view is your enemy. I too held AGI and if Moving Average had posted his informed comments earlier, I would have been financially bette4 off.And yes, AGI has moved higher AFTER I sold, but “you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear”.I was, as you are, a part owner of a company. Management has had plenty of chances to turn things around, but others who have seen AGIs products in clubs all say they are outdated and sad, and the current SP and gradual decline of that SP, indicated to me that they were right and I was wrong and that the SP matches the SP..... Sad. I cut my losses, losing close to 2/3 of my original investment. I moved on and bought BVS and have almost recouped my losses. We all hope that things will get better, but hope isn’t listed on the ASX. Only the SP indicates if you have made the correct or incorrect decision. Yep, I wish that I had sold 10c higher in price. But that’s life !. I thoroughly recommend that you go to

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/padley-9-mistakes-you-need-to-stop-making

Its a good listen and contains valuable information as well as being ente4taining. Best wishes for your investing future. PJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.