AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

If you think my recent analysis of AGI is is wrong--then please...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    If you think my recent analysis of AGI is is wrong--then please tell me why and if you think AGI is about to take off and has solid fundamentals then please elaborate because I for one am sitting on the sidelines looking for some positive signs out of AGI so I can go long. If AGI can get their act together I'd happy pile in. ALL has had it way too good for way too long and the moment a competitor like AGI gets some serious momentum then happy days. Simply saying I don't have skin in the game is ridiculous. I would gladly hear from you on why you think some of my recent analysis has been wrong. My opinions and comments would be exactly the same even if I did hold long or short positions so "skin in the game wouldn't change a thing". Come to think of it, my comments would be a lot more savage if I was long on AGI. If you don't like my comments then last time I checked it was still a free world and you always have the choice to ignore my comments. Sorry to hear you've made a bad investment, but you aren't alone. If you're getting upset my Hot Copper posts then I suggest you give away the stock market and stick your money in a term deposit--mind you with all the negative posts about WBC on Hot Copper you might want to stay away from leaving your cash in a bank account.
    Last edited by MovingAverage: 17/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.