GDA 1.85% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

IMO, and this is really a lot of gut-feeling and yes, a bit of...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    IMO, and this is really a lot of gut-feeling and yes, a bit of knowledge of the industry from a while back - NO company, and especially in the brewing world, doesn't want to be bought. There is NO honor in this game. That was one of my reasons to leave. I know, honor doesn't pay the bills. Money talks. Look, This is the baby of three men, actually two, and the more dominant one in the limelight is a Finance Man. I have seen it with Bluetongue. Little Creatures. Feral. These are just a few examples, and only the real breweries, not to mention the beer companies, that never touched the grain, but were contract brewed (just like at GRB). The three big players in the market, and I we all know, that they are Japanese x 2 and USA x 1, are looking to expand. Volume, marketshare and profit make the shareprice go up. The only exception was Coopers, that resisted and Stone & Wood, that bought their independence back. Guys, IF one of the big players drops, say $300 mio onto the table, that they really resist?? Look at the story of New Belgium Brewing in Ft Collins, Colorado. With a share of that much money, you can go and build a new Brewery and start all over again. I am looking forward to a SP of $0.15 in 12 months time, which is the ceiling, as the Palmyra facility has no space to expand (imo). Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from a Norse heathen.
    Last edited by FlipTheBrewer: 28/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $997 3.693K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7495 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 9945 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.