ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    A great session overnight with Silver racing, but also Zinc & lead!

Silver to me is the standout when it comes to open manipulation, they way fictional silver is created as futures contracts and then used by Banking houses to extinguish the obvious upside, unsane to see the huge drops and it struggling to keep up with gold last night when the metals came back.

If you want to see a chink in the commodities futures trading market, look no further than silver... the most obvious of all market manipulation.. years of evidence an in my opinion no debate.

What would the real equilibrium price be for silver in a world without paper contracts? (think how much fictional supply there is vs real world physical silver? To me.. $100 -200

Only producers have a genuine case to hedge silver.. it is not a soft commodity (bad weather will not wipe out a crop!)

It is no longer considered a monetary metal.. so banksters have no legitimate reason to be creating and dumping silver on market to cool the price and create the perception of excess supply over demand.. this is not the case at all.

As usual, many people have lost big time selling in panic, my plan is to hold some cash ready to drop for the next mass scare.. people really just overreact and dump hard.. must have too much money to not mind losing so bad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.