BML 6.98% 9.2¢ boab metals limited

My investment history suggests i arrive very early to the game,...

1. 5,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    My investment history suggests i arrive very early to the game, if anything i sell to easy before value is fully realised. I do change, i know most adults cannot.. but i am open minded and when the situation changes so do i.. i am still quite fresh to disallowed (5 years) and have only seen a couple of these "panic situations".. surely i just kepe some powder dry (that is the toughest as i like to snag bargains).

RE: buy at the top.. i never usually continue to buy if stocks go up & don't tend to pile onto a hot stock (so no, that is not me!) More likely to like an unloved stock and wait and hold (just like PMY) -- i did get a little excited with coppermine creek and got a couple of packets over 1.1c but my average is still 6.5c so not unhappy there.. just for some fair value to be built into the SP and with any luck an offtake agreement and financing to come shortly.

But yeah.. luckily i dont sell when i switch investments.. still have all my physical gold and silver, something i feel very vindicated about investing in since 2007! Just wish i went 60/40 gold but hey im laughing.

RE: Silver situation.. well the hegemony (powers that be and status quo) are not forever.. i think we are seeing cracks in the current power vacuum. We are likely on the precipice of a change of guards.. But yes, silver is manipulated and a time when it will not be may be far away (lol.. comparison to Aliens, money theories are real world provable and effect humanity in a profound way..)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $29.77K 317.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66385 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 81299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.