CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-3

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Heya all. Been a while sorry. Been engaged with a back log of SMSF accounts. It's been Super fun. Bad joke sorry. Really do have one burning question for everyone and anyone. These "Fully Paid" (Collateral) Ordinary Shares that are being issued to Alto, no doubt as a requirement per the loan facility conditions, ........ are they reversible upon satisfaction of debt repaid? I'm Super confused. Pun intended, ... again my sincere apologies. I know I could go back through all the docs and find this information myself. But hey, what's the point of a forum if you can't ask for some already known clarity of other posters? I know I probably sound like a dumb dumb, but these lending instruments are beyond my reach of intelligence. At the moment I'm at..... Alto requires shares in company as collateral for loan that if not paid will leave shares worth something in a company that cannot pay its debts meaning the company is insolvent leaving the company shares worthless. Again... really sorry if I'm missing something that is completely obvious to all other readers. I just don't get it. Saying that though, still like where the business is going and still like being a holder. Cheers in advance and have a great weekend everybody. Paddy out.
    Last edited by Paddygd: 06/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.