ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Mate .....what is it that you don't understand. We ALL know ( including me ) that the interest rate is based on 15% ( in usd ). That's presently equivalent to 23 % at a current applied currency exchange of 65 cents to the USD. We also know that current loan balance ( IN THE Book's !! ) is presently $A244 million. There is no need to change it back " first " mate ...so I don't know what you are talking about , and I'm actually a fully qualified Chartered Accountant. The illustration is simple. If the company continues with the ' status quo ' on the current principal , and continues to capitalize the interest with absolutely no repayments. And the Aussie continues to wallow around these current levels. Then in 2 months time ( including the capitalized interest ) , the loan balance will be $A300 million.

So if this scenario continues this way ' unabated ' for the full 42 months until expiry in August 2023 , the total loan balance including accrued interest for those 42 months would be approximately $A500 million. What can't you understand about this simple analysis. The interest is capitalized and compounded for the entire 42 months. So I don't know what you are on about with your whole 15 % , 15 % 15 % business. And I never stated this in my analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.364M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2.502K 83.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37537 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 364484 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.