HUM 2.26% 86.5¢ humm group limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-10

1. 12,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    AC agree with you on M & A. The Chairman holds about 30% of FXL and if he does not want to sell there is no chance of a takeover.

With Rebecca James demonstrating early success I would imagine that the Chairman has a future share price in mind that starts with a 4

This virus will lead to rationalisation in BNPL and it really will be survival of the fittest. At least we know FXL was profitable and well funded before Covid-19 took off. We cannot say the same for many other competitors. Therefore it will be fascinating and instructive to see how this sector plays out. I note today that PMV has shut all of its stores for a month and Lovisa has shut the remainder of its stores until further notice.

I reckon when the world is ready for business to resume, that anything to do with saving money will take off and hence solar panel installations will boom. I also think people will celebrate getting their jobs back or getting back to their jobs with a present for self and that might be something largish that would be suited to many of the FXL BNPL payment methods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.