NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

nice come back doz, only points to add there would be, talking...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228

nice come back doz, only points to add there would be, talking about norwood, listening to my advice compared to yours would have them much happier at this stage in the game.

secondly, i notice you state compressing of expected telco deals......plural....so we will be seeing multiple? by when? near future? this year? 10 years? after all, they have been expected for 3 quarters but none existent.

care to give the fundamentals of why norwood is currently a good investment? cash? revenue? assets? all look rather shockingly bad too me.

save me the time, there aren't any unless you are going to refer to a top holders list and the promise of telco deals that have already avoided us for 3 whole quarters.

how holders here can still include oracle and metaswitch in the pipeline is beyond me, they are barely mentioned anymore and after 9 months my hopes would not be too high.
    classic norwood trick, name drop, create hype, phase the name out, hope people don't notice and then deflect and focus on other things (spark hype).
    it's actually a similar tactic employed by many here, deflect, ignore, pretend they never said it.

all in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.