KIN 3.39% 6.1¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-6

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yea hongkie, I thought it 20% was the limit before a take over offer was mandatory. I see Delphi own 21.93% and Kerry Harmanis 17.4%, so I don't know what the threshold is for a TO.High net worth people own 65% of all the shares if I have read the Pie Chart correctly. I reckon the high net worths saved the company from going into administration (or close to it) with the last couple of capital raises. At the time I don't think to many retail investors would have ponied up any money to buy more shares. And who could blame them.
    I don't know how long the Soph's will keep their money parked in KIN, but I would think that they would want a hell of a lot more for their shares than the current price.
    Will KIN be taken over or a mine built? Bit soon to say, but I would like to know if Sprott are still interested. Then we would want some mine builders, bloody good ones.
    To answer that question, it will depend largely on the success of the current drilling program. They need higher grades and are achieving that at Cardinia Hill which still has 3 RC holes waiting for assay results pending. There is a lot of drilling going on at the moment, Helens East, Helens South,Comedy King and Lewis East. Fingers crossed for good results.
    My own take is that Andrew Munckton will keep drilling until the resource is substantially higher and hopefully better grade than it was previously and thus way more valuable and economic to mine.How long that will take, I don't really know, 2 quarters?
    Remember though the market cap of KIN is quite cheap compared to a lot of other similar goldies in my opinion. It is pleasing that KIN's share price finished at 5.7 cents today. So good drill results combined with a higher gold price should see a much share in the near future.

Cheers Dearly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $71.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $53.19K 890.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 298999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.