KIN 3.39% 6.1¢ kin mining nl

Yea I think we will have to wait until the big shareholders...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yea I think we will have to wait until the big shareholders decide what they are going to do. They wont do that until the current drilling results are known.
    The share price will move upwards if the drilling results are good. My opinion. KIN has been largely consolidating over the last few months.

Why would the Soph's keep throwing money at more Drilling?
    These guys aren't stupid and probably have a lot more inside knowledge than us plebs.
    For every dollar they put in, they would want perhaps 3 x (?) or more in return. I don't think they are here just to make a few percentage points on their investment.
    I am aware that that they have got in cheaper than us 'old timers', but suspect that they are have averaged buying more than the current share price. I am to lazy to check that out, but will be very surprised if found wrong.

By drilling Cardinia Hill, Helens east,Comedy King, Lewis east and Faye Marie prospects, we should then know whether we have more oz's and a better grade etc. to add to the existing reserves, which it looks like at the moment. I am not saying for a minute that all the other prospects will be like Cardinia Hill. This gives KIN the option perhaps, more clout than before to a potential suitor. Rather than being a price taker, they can be a price maker. Or go the long haul path as you have stated.

One way or the other it is going to be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $71.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $53.19K 890.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 298999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.