KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Lots more to go yet - associated with the fundraising. I now...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Lots more to go yet - associated with the fundraising.

I now understand the reason for not letting the price run - prior to the CR was because this overall concept was not understood, or advised to the company by consultants. In fact, (my view) - it should be an intuitive thing from management, without even the need for third part advice. Not at all complex or complicated.

Platinum Asset Mgment may have approached the company prior to confirmation of the actual CR, and release of results......seeking shares (low liquidity possibly). Once again,my experience - it is usual, if such a request is granted, more shares are allocated, but at a premium to current share price. Just a guess, but overall it may not have worked out the way Platinum had planned. (considering such a massive dilution).

----
    Like me, they may be even less happy tonight, with this very recent news.... Here is the failed BBB PI3k drug
    Buparlisib

back, with its new Chinese owners, spending probably US$75 m on a 483 person head and neck cancer trial.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04338399

Buparlisib has been studied comprehensively and does not cross the blood brain barrier and has major toxicity issues.... GDC 0084 has all 4 specific multiple different isoforms of the PI3K: the alpha, beta, delta, and gamma inhibition. Buparlisib does not offer the brain preventative measures afforded by only GDC 0084 in the whole sphere of PI3k cancer inhibition.

$110m a trial.....our whole company $38m.....investors here should be feeling sick with the performance of management here - I know, I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.