GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....so they are working with Clutterbuck (counter-party)... but...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373

....so they are working with Clutterbuck (counter-party)... but decided to deploy a controlled on-market trade...mmm.... perplexed....It is deemed a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma....

....let's hope they don't use these shares for another round of short-selling like they have done in 2018-19.... but then again...maybe the strategy is still to take as many as possible of retail shareholders out via another round of short selling.... 'sky is falling' narrative all over again .... before taking this company private... no reason to trade public any longer.....

....but then again...they are out of time playing these silly games... management (also the main shareholders) need to show their cards soon... or else they might lose control of managing the company going forward...

....so, it probably boils down to the conclusion of their original three year game plan based on insider information if you ask me....let's hope the strategy is share price accretive ...but with no trade volumes... this share can still easily go to $5.00 or $0.20 with say ~$10M...

...still my very patient 2 cents...
    Last edited by PrincessKate: 15/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.