ALC 3.92% 5.3¢ alcidion group limited

" Picture Archiving communications systems company to further...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    " Picture Archiving communications systems company to further provide a broader range of hospital related product offerings. "

MrK can you elaborate please. I guess you mean for medical imaging. It sounds as if you are involved in M.I.?
    I would think all hospitals are already using the services of such companies. Then, if further integration with the hospital systems are needed, they can be a bolt-on to our Miya which in turn can lead to the A.I. within for other purposes. That is one of the features of Miya. I think the drug dispensing system would be one example.
    If we go for a contract we can explain that we need not disrupt existing systems in use but "simply" bolt them on. The contractee would often not want certain disruptions initially, but gradually we can convert to our (better of course) versions with corresponding increasing income and efficiencies.

At least I think that is part of our long term plan. If anyone (ALC r u listening?) can give examples of such conversions I would like to learn of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $71.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $106.9K 2.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46592 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23773 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.