NVQ 0.00% 2.0¢ noviqtech limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-2

1. 6,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    have been doing more reading and research on TYM, and ended up taking a few

no problems to changing my course when new information is coming to light ( at least to my light...)

this is the only blockchain company left on the ASX as it looks, but with the new Non-Executive Director Daniel O’Halloran with main expertise in energy supply management and consulting in the transmission power grid sector, this is worth a shot for me

"
    the appointment of Daniel O’Halloran as a Non-Executive Director of the Company. Daniel O’Halloran is an experienced Board Member, Energy Industry Executive and Investor, with more than 13 years’ experience consulting in the transmission power grid sector.
    As founder and CEO of a number of successful energy transmission companies, he has worked closely with major utility asset owners in Australian, Canadian and American markets to maximise grid efficiencies through the introduction of smart grid and green energy integration along with better understand customer usage trends. Daniel’s investment strategies are deeply driven by innovation, sustainability and positive social impact, with current investments and advisory roles that sit mainly in Renewable Energy, Bio Tech, Agri Tech and AI. "

this goes in hand with

Operations Update

As mentioned in the previous update, TYMLEZ focusses on pivoting the sales model towards direct Infrastructure-as-a-Solution development and sales. The Company focusses on the business development of the energy marketplace, which marketplace is a natural extension of the 2-year OurEnergy project with €2B Norway-based energy consultancy firm, DNVGL. The other market segment TYMLEZ addresses is the automotive sector with a global marketplace for telematics.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.376M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $7.043K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 238964 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 191598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.