GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...conjecture...it could be $1B...$100B.... but with a Hotel...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...conjecture...it could be $1B...$100B.... but with a Hotel California covenant... 'You can check out any time you like... But you can never leave" due to IP, implementation costs etc.

...so will depend on the contract.... vanilla is deemed MSA, but if you commit to say 3 year implementation/ onboarding.... require $80M in the bank to get sign the onboarding contract ...there are cost recovery clauses for cancellation... basically Hotel California covenant kicks in

...Vis a Vis NDA.... was not there ....sorry...but my understanding was that the non disclosure was not due the contents per se... the fact that lawyers were involved a few weeks ahead of the announcement...says a lot...so not a vanilla MSA... when announced, AMAZON deal was too vague... so NDA was was about Amazon's strategic positioning if you ask me.....4 months later, they rolled out last mile software solution 'live' in the US....

CBA is a different story based on the latest evidence...but then again...risk is mitigated in prospectus...they could have announced a $1 trillion opportunity... was just an opportunity and as per page 43 in prospectus, will be based on uptake...where counter party can still 'check out' any time.... investors are deemed to be informed... announcements are not there to readdress business model risks...that is part of prospectus...and will be the backbone of the defense in 5 weeks time ...if you ask me...

.... governance was already proven to be a circus from Day 1 in the current court case...both witnesses were clueless ...abrogated accountability... and I am sure the defense's angle will be to blame everyone for this circus, not just the three defendants... massive governance failure from day 1...Mr Mison should have resigned immediately if he was restricted to perform his responsibilities as company secretary (not invited to board meetings).... failure nr 1.... can't only blame just the 3 defendants....

...again...I don't have the answers... but the moment of enlightenment is upon us...so brace yourselves....

....my 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.