GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....What if they offer the 10% retail shareholder say...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....What if they offer the 10% retail shareholder say $8/share.... would that be acceptable to you?

As for ethics... I believe that every story has two sides... and most importantly... in due course of law....based on facts...not conjecture... do you think these CA lawyers have any ethics...ambulance chasers.... the worst of the worst... it is a 'dog eats dog' world out there...on a good day....so, wake up and smell the thorns

...where would this company be today without those aggressive 2017 ASX announcements... cheap PR thanks to ASX, if you ask me....which talked more about the opportunity, than the facts.... especially if the main risk to your business model is clearly defined on pg43 of the prospectus: where clients can cancel these non-binding contracts at any time and the revenue will all depend on final uptake in the end... also overall governance was a circus...so not sure why only those three are the only defendants at this stage.... should be all execs & company secretary ...so case closed....if you ask me....

Vis a Vis ASX regulations... things are never black & white...just look at NDA's & ASX Listing rule 3.1 requirements... an absolute clusterf*ck if your business model is to help clients to gain competitive edge covertly via the product that you are selling....

....you saw what happened when Amazon announced that they are going to start deliver themselves in April 2018 and alluded to the fact that this is going to end its relationship with companies like FedEx and UPS...they also rolled out their last mile logistic software on the same date:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/13/21020938/amazon-logistics-prime-air-fedex-ups-package-delivery-more-than-50-percent

... that is why Bane said that they probably should have listed later... catch 22...they needed the capital to develop the product...and most big onboarding projects require proof of upfront cash to cover overheads during that time... that is why they probably were forced to raise $80M in Dec 2017...not $30M...$150M... why not Oct 2017 .... also, why didn't they accept more money when that was offered on a silver plate in Dec 2017?

...anyway...just conjecture... well say at this stage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.