GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Hey PK,Just listening to the trial with Miss Gordon on the stand...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Hey PK,

Just listening to the trial with Miss Gordon on the stand this morning...

Referencing what you said about her being under stress while in the dock, I do agree that she is totally stressed - but not buy her inability to understand the question ( or having to translate it from English to her native then back to English)

Imo, she is stressed because she has been trapped by her own answers.

Most questions that she doesn't or cant want to answer with a simple yes/no - she deflects or her answers are in no relation to the question.

However, if its a question that she feels is not hostile, she answers immediately (at times with a smile) and to the point! - and sometimes in multiple sentences in good legible English! - yet replies to most questions with "i don't understand the question" - when she feels trapped.

IMO, she seems ill prepared, the GSW legals have trapped her and she knows and shows it...

As a director at the time , there are so many claims of her not being aware of most things! and by doing so, she seems to be digging a bigger hole for herself!

its extremely tedious to listen to...even Judge Lee seems flabbergasted at times ......n she is not doing Asic or herself any favours.

Am I alone in this point of view ? Happy to hear either way.

Again the above is AIMO and referencing Miss Gordon and her "performance" while (only) on the stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.