GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...hallo...most of it is just conjecture...reading between the...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...hallo...most of it is just conjecture...reading between the lines... change of major shareholders when 90% of a company is held by Top 20 is usually a sign of a strategic exit M.O...

....anyway that is the theory....but I wouldn't be acquiring 11% of a company if I don't have a viable exit plan...especially a company Getswift where $200K can have a 10% movement in share price....so that is why I think that they already have a buyer... all they have to do is to get these court cases behind them while FIL take the price down with their algos...and accumulate as much as possible...

...would love to hear a counter argument pertaining to this M.O.... because that is the only thing I can think of at this stage...

..... so valuation methodologies does not really apply to this one...all conjecture....and boils down to willing buyer...a willing seller...and the value of the synergies that could be crystallise when merged into a big organisation....

...anyway.... still too many known unknowns:
    • how do they justify their $1M/annum salaries while they are being investigated and with a CA case against them... would be suicide if there is no merit...different story if they are say on their way to announce a $100M revenue deal.....
    • and why do they still have so many contractors working for them...these guys must be working on something big...and for a specific time...otherwise they would have been made permanent by now.... or they are just incompetent....but based on Board & advisory representation ....their is still a strategy at play....otherwsie these guys would have run for the hills long time ago- not worth tarnishing your reputation for a few thousand $ compensation;
    • and then the elephant in the room: how many NDA's are currently in play.... you saw the Amazon debacle....and whether this is maybe justifying the known unknowns alluded to above ...and those future cards their defense team has alluded to yesterday... undisclosed NDA's could be disastrous for ASIC & CA....

...just my 2 cents... we shall have the answers soon....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.