GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....interesting perspective....... but what is the real value to...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....interesting perspective....

... but what is the real value to be listed going forward...they have made their money...and it only took a few, non-factual, deemed PR announcements to raise over $100M Most companies take out debt and pay it off over 10-20 years...Getswift's deemed interest payments are going to be maybe a fine.... for which they have insurance....

.... they don't need more capital... $100M was used to augmentate the business model and develop the final product.... and they don't like the hassle of adhering to listing requirements any way...this was axiomatic from Day 1.... that is why they are being sued... 'rules are there to be stretched'...

...not sure about competitive advantage... when your top 20 hold 90% of the shares....everyone in the industry know your name....deemed notorious vs legends.... and no need to raise cash going forward....

LDA...part of the acquisition consortium to take this private if you ask me.... all about the outstanding 10% ... only way they will be able to access that is through a massive spike in price in volumes ....preponderance of the 10% will sell to crystallise profits.... say it jumps to $3/share post an announcements....LDA kicks in...mopping up the rest...say average @ $5....and then the consortium make a offer say $8 to the rest of the group...voila...mission accomplish.... and then they flip it to their buyer for say $10-15...who know what the synergistic value is for the acquirer...

...again...all conjecture...that is just one example of what I did in my previous life...one was a $30 Billion MBO transaction...almost carbon copy.... consortium crystallize over 25% profit via strategic price manipulation (sky is the limits narrative....fund raising...sky is falling narrative ...buy those shares back for 10c in the $1....accumulation...and then sell at 5 times the original fund raising price...move on to the next target....

...my two cents....maybe this is something different

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.