DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

I think bustedwallet is being true to his name. Share pumping is...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I think bustedwallet is being true to his name. Share pumping is only one of a number of possibilities surrounding this share rise and probably the least likely. The stock is tightly held and I don't think Capital would play around pumping the stock for a few crumbs. A million shares trade, say at and average buy price of 7 cents = $70k (maybe lower over a longer term) then sell into a falling market after being bought up to 9 cents say average 8 cents = $80k. Do you really think anyone, let alone a big player, would bother with this for 10 grand! With all the risks associated with this sort of trading, I don't think so.
    More likely with an update due shortly some have caught wind of a good report coming. Covid has been very kind to other tech stocks and I see no difference with this one. Cash flow positive in the short term would be a bonus.
    Also the product is quickly gaining market acceptance and happens to be right up there with the best on offer and once it becomes even more widely known then expect exponential growth to kick in.
    Another option that is always lurking around is a takeover offer but these are very hard to predict.
    Of course, a sceptic might say an insider is pumping the sp for an upcoming capital raising but seeing we have just had one this is unlikely.
    So my take is 15 c in the next few months and 20 c by year's end - after that - who knows!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.