CY5 0.00% 6.8¢ cygnus metals limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-4

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I'm one of the ones who got in immediately after noticing what was happening with Shorrocks, Parsons etc. moving in.

It's absolutely a punt, of course.

You say their hands are full, and it seems like they are, but the way I see it, this group knows how to make money, and I'm happy to go along for the ride.

I suspect (and am likely wrong) that these guys like to play the percentages - get in on the cheap, load up, and what matters is the percentage gain.

So let's say RS/SP have access to a handful of highly prospective projects, and want to maximise the return on all of them, but can only really work on them sequentially, as there are only so many hours in the day.

Rather than absorbing another project into AUT, for example, there is probably more percentage upside for money entering now (and scope for cheap options) if they can do it using a different vehicle - in this case, CY5.

So I would suspect (again, quite possibly incorrectly) that they're not really keen on Cygnus's current projects, just as they didn't care about Auteco's vanadium play.

If by year's end they have announced the acquisition of a different, maybe neglected, potentially lucrative gold asset, then my bet will pay off handsomely. If this dwindles back down to the single digit cents, it won't.

GLTAH - let's see how we go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.8¢ $1 16

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.