HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-13

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Exactly, thank you ELMACHO for bringing a bit of sense to the table
    Imagine if they dumped 35+ million shares on to the market? KTD would shit itself and the share price would end up at who knows what.
    We need to be grateful they're doing it the way they are. It's good for them but it's also good for the KTD share price as well (which is us)
    You couldn't blame them if they did dump the lot purely out of bitterness and spite for the way they've been treated, thankfully common sense prevails and they know that at the end of the day they will end up with many more millions by selling slowly which will in the end sooth their anger quite effectively I would imagine. Although it's not a huge amount of shares we also need to be grateful KTD have been able to absorb their selling without any more collateral damage to the share price. Also interesting to note that with quite a positive ann earlier in the week that the share price has only risen half a cent! Tells me that holders/buyers are feeling very flat and uninterested about the stock at the moment. I know I am. GLTAH, we seem to have reached a bottom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.