SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Hi Andrew,To be fair to Sevo, whilst he can be critical of /...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Andrew,

To be fair to Sevo, whilst he can be critical of / negative towards SO4, I have seen him correct people when they've been negative without being able to substantiate their comments. Whilst I don't agree with all his comments, they are overwhelmingly well-researched rather than just mindless deramping and personally I think his contribution to the wider SOP discussion on these boards is second to none.

And whilst he has a clear preference for Reward, it's hard for anyone to argue that it doesn't have the best resource in most ways, and the most conservative financial assumptions. But he isn't blind to the fact that it's way behind others in terms of BFS, off-take and funding etc.

I was initially just in SO4, on the back of a friend having come across members of the team, rating them very highly and doing lots of other research, supplemented by my own research. Having done more research myself since, however (and I thank Sevo's posts for prompting me to do that), I'm now in Reward, Kalium and Trigg too. Mainly SO4, with a decent amount of Reward and much smaller amounts of Trigg and then Kalium. For me, the 3-5yr potential for Reward is comfortably better than most if not all other WA SOP plays. But I think that impending production for SO4 is the most powerful catalyst for sustained share price gains in the next few months (if there are no hiccups). Lots of potential catalysts for Reward and others, but the timing's typically less certain (for me at least) and they may just cause spikes rather than sustained gains (and I'm not a trader / can't afford to watch them all like a hawk).

As a general observation of these boards, it does amuse me how many people are either Kalium or SO4, for instance, as if there can only be one winner... Personally I think there's more than enough market opportunity for them all to do well, and I don't think there's going to be much of a prize, in the long-term at least, for coming "first". I do have the benefit of being relatively late to the party though, whereas some people have clearly been in some of these stocks for several years and have probably become emotionally attached to them (as I've often done in the past with other stocks).

And whilst Sevo thinks that there are some potential weaknesses in SO4's assumptions, for instance, I think he'd be among the first to congratulate them if they do deliver what they're promising, because it's good for the sector as a whole.

Much longer post than I originally anticipated, but it started to become therapeutic...

Slimbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.