AVA 4.55% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

BavanG thanks for the link to the article; certainly very...

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    BavanG thanks for the link to the article; certainly very helpful information to fill the gap.

Interesting that mgmt will get ~33% of sale of services division, but looks like the EBITDA figure quoted on the article will be exceeded given what the company has signaled for July (in both revenues and EBITDA margin).

I'm still scratching my head around Basham leaving especially given the company financials all seem to be pointing towards positive momemtum in the business. I can perhaps understand why Chris Fergus stepped down (he probably is a beneficiary from the service division sale), but given the potential in the tech division, you would have thought Basham sticks around and gets paid for the turnaround.

Anyway, seemed like a screaming buy in June/July, but still decent value IMO (esp if the BQT sale happens, or Aura IQ is successful).

The other question is the sale by the biggest shareholder.....that may put a lid on the price if they continue to sell down at regular intervals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $42.38K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 309737 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 43343 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.