BCT 33.3% 0.4¢ bluechiip limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-34

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I agree with your logic here. what I can't fathom is why LabCon are not viewing their involvement with BCT as the way of the future and a good investment. they are a big company that know the market well.

I understand that LabCon May be taking a hit to revenues due to Covid-19 and be up against the wall as a result but as a big player I thought they would have been able to ride through it, renegotiate with BCT for delayed supply and then wait for the eventual upswing?

maybe they are playing a dirty game of trying to tank the SP so that someone can come along and buy BCT on the cheap?

or maybe there is something LabCon know about the products that doesn't match up to the marketing claims ? am very keen to know the reasons - am trying to search for publicly available court documents in the US to no avail.

I can only hope that the new 10%shareholder/fund has had a direct conversation with BCT management and are satisfied on that the reasons asserted by LabCon are not valid and of the prospects of BCT winning the looming court case are good.

my questions: Is the fund expecting a short term or long term return? buying in anticipation of a takeover bid? the path to generating significant revenues in the absence of the LabCon deal is arguably harder now with the awkward market timing given COVID impacts to company finances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.728M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $612 140.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4763910 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3831622 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.