SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-16

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    hey Guys, I've been following but first time posting here. I own and pretty excited about the prospects as on the surface it all looks good. probably a bit over weighted in my portfolio as this is taking up 20%.

I understand how this marketing tactic can look like the old Ponzi scheme but hey, if people are bringing friends in as subscribers, you reward them and you don't have to pay google etc that doesn't guarantee subs then great! it's really a more efficient form of marketing in my mind.

I did like this announce of LTL capital throwing more kanga into stock but just did a quick google search of the company and more un pleasing trail came back. it does seem to be following this company now.

HotCopper app isn't letting me copy and paste the link into this chat but if you google

- micro-cap corplogic named And shamed by asx -

the owner of ltl has also got a shady history. hopefully they have done more 'research' on the company than we could've have done and remain holders until I have gotten out

glta and fingers crossed. looking forward to the QnA session tomorrow, it will be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173628 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5161047 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.