TTT 3.13% 15.5¢ titomic limited

"In that case, they must have given a notice of ceasing to be a...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    "In that case, they must have given a notice of ceasing to be a substantial holder. Did they give a notice?" You could be right on this, however, although CIMBS did not give a notice of ceasing to be a substantial holder, CS did give the notice of becoming a substantial holder on the 11th August when more than 5% of holding was crossed. Perhaps when stock ownership is transferred from A to B, only B needs to announce to the market because clearly when you read B's notice, it can be understood that A has let go of their shares (their voting right I think is the most important characteristic that needs to be disclosed to the ASX)

CS has then given a notice every subsequent increased in holding of more than 1%. While CIMBS did not have to give any notice despite the 2mil+ share purchase (from 11th Aug till 25th Sept), this suggests that CIMBS could continue to buy (less than 5%) and lend to CS without having to give any notices to the market. We will see if CIMBS will continue to purchase TTT's shares in the coming weeks, and when will they stop buying.

In the meantime, I hope Titomic is busy and productive at their factory and that good news is coming soon. We haven't had any updates recently.

Last edited by ImaScientist: 28/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.