RSH 0.00% 2.6¢ respiri limited

go get a copy of investing for dummies... it will say go get the...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    go get a copy of investing for dummies... it will say go get the EGM resolutions where the options where approved by shareholders. It details the timing and vesting conditions for all options... Only the first of 5 tranches have vested... hence the very clear communications from Marjan and clear timelines of milestones... The board also managed to cancel 32m options that old board awarded themselves WITHOUT shareholder approval with strike prices of 3 cents or less.

All options for the current management have been approved by shareholders and IMO they deserve more! Unless these guys deliver SP closer to $1.00 a lot of their options are not worth much. Also with the current management options they have to put in over $25m of cash in the business. Great long term alignment for shareholder value creation!

go ask your CEO to do the same at RAP... I’m still waiting for the CE approval for your device that was promised in June 2020 only 5 months late and counting!

AICp I encourage you to reach out to the company again they would be more than happy to help educate you further!

good luck hope you see RAP before their bad 4C...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $5.401K 207.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 486755 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.