SNT 5.56% 1.7¢ syntara limited

Hi Ricmond88,Thanks for the post and response.I did see that and...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Hi Ricmond88,

Thanks for the post and response.
    I did see that and weighed out the negatives as you really well pointed out.
    My personal end conclusion i came to, was the book value of this equity, given the balance sheet analysis, and it appears oversold by the heavens which back up your well described point, it is drastically discounted due to "stock sentiment" due to historic events and not the current book value or what EPS will be when revenue lines open up.
    I read the comments as well on HC, no one has mentioned that the royalty payments, that PXS receive are also all in USD which pretty much converts to an extra 28% revenue for PXS when it report in AUD.
    I think that is a good discussion point to further add given the current exchange rates, and how that can further enhance an equity value especially when we are talking millions of dollars.

Usually in experience, if an equity fumbles the football once, and do it a second time, and now have another chance/revenue generator lined up, they have now well learnt twice over, how to run the ball better and "restructure" accordingly.
    I agree this deserves a discount in the stock price through market hesitation but at less the $0.10 cents this is economically a rather uneducated price for shareholders to sell down to in my opinion.

The global cystic fibrosis therapeutics market size was valued at USD $4.6 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $9,2 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.2% from 2019 to 2026. That to me with an FDA approved license partner on board makes this a "strong buy for me"

Open to discussion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $46.48K 2.629M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 352700 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1815863 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 45000
Last updated 14.33pm 13/05/2024 ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.