SNT 0.00% 1.9¢ syntara limited

Welcome aboard invest123. IMO the current share price is...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Welcome aboard invest123. IMO the current share price is sentiment driven, the company has been through the wars in the last year:
    - Drug partnered for 2 indications was dropped for both by the partner.
    - A deal was expected for another candidate drug, this hasn't materialised.
    - Large institutional investors have been selling down.

I believe this is leading two theories, what do the large holders know we don't and one candiate drug dropped and another unpartnered reduces confidence in the pipeline. I haven't seen the latter theory mentioned on the forum but inferenced from the SP, I think the pipeline has a negative value in the eyes of the market reducing the FDA approved business value and the SP.

My view and why I hold is that I don't take inferemce from the partnered drug being dropped. There were reasons for the partner doing this and that is the risk side of Biotech investing, however I don't see how this impacts the outlook for the rest of the pipeline. As for the lack of partnering, could be COVID, could be they can't get a good deal because of the SP, i.e. potential partners think PXS don't have a choice and have to take what they can get. I personally would like to see no deal than a bad deal, one bad deal and that may drive future deals, you walk away and next time they know you are serious. Of course I have no experience in Biotech so could be making stories up in my head on that one.

Glass half empty, these are challenges and could be more tumultuous times ahead, glass half full attractive share price for those entering or building position.

Sorry if I got anything wrong, going off the top of my head. Please feel free to correct, comment or challenge. All IMO of course and please DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $70.51K 3.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 877982 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1201604 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 1339953
Last updated 15.15pm 27/05/2024 ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.