KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-4

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    The big news will be the allocation of the recent capital raising tranche and the next one.
    Going into this Stephen Silver & his associated entities were the majority shareholders with 18%. Jan Cameron held 12.94%. Together that is 30.94%.
    Andy Bower & Miles Ashcroft hold 12.8% each, or 25.6% together.
    Winance had 4.88%.
    This is all off that 6/11/2020 info. Not sure if Bianca Silver is included in the LTL associated holdings.
    Therefore currently Silver/Cameron/Winance control 35.82% of the votes. I have no idea how many of the rest of the Top 20 have associations with these guys. It would not surprise anyone if Bradley Saxby was a mate.

So what is my point you may well ask? And why has Jumbie fallen out of his tree?
    It concerns me as a shareholder, who was in this for the long game, when the sharks start circling the boat. These short term money men will have little or no interest in the long term future of Kleos IMHO. And they are closing in rapidly on having the controlling interest in the company. Every time they issue shares to these guys the rest of us have our "say" diluted.

If the net extends beyond these guys it is not impossible that they could flog the company off next year.
    And remember the architect behind the financing appears to be a net beneficiary directly as a shareholder to all the capital raising. You look at the list - Stephen Silver, Bianca Silver, Bradley Saxby, Winance, Jan Cameron. They are not untarnished. If you were offered shares in a company where these guys were the power brokers, would you invest your hard earned?

I am never here to try to manipulate share prices. I know some of you will get all defensive and probably say why don't you sell. But I am trying to see if there are any people here on the KSS HC line that might be able to offer some unbiased insight.

I have serious faith in Kleos & the management team - the concept, the roll out, the business model. I think that is why we are all on board. I am just concerned about the sharks. Maybe they have found religion and have turned into good people. But the only way a leopard can change his spots is to get up and go to another one. And that is a familiar story with this lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.