KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-16

1. 2,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Fundies have rules and they need to keep a balance. A doubling of any particular stock will prompt their quants to say sell. Spreading risk is the key to sustained growth over decades. They don't use the lottery ticket method applied here by some retails. This is responsible capital management.

There will most likely be a retrace I imagine based on historicals maybe to about 1.22 but I could be wrong. Still personally this is still only a small part of my portfolio and given I have rinsed my stock at the CR's its all less than 12 months old. So I will be wanting to have the CGT discount and so for me holding through at least for the next month or so is worth about 25% in the hand. At this point the risk of a 30% drop is bearable in the face of possible anns still to come.

I have part of my super in the PAM asia fund and it rocks along nicely. They do have some talent at PAM. Though they have had some struggles recently.
    Just my reasoning. 4% of my porfolio now is a little high and not recommended but in my circumstance I think an acceptable risk.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.