RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-35

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    I'm not sure what their mandate/deed states but for an investment fund, (especially MOF, not so much Merchant Group) when you hold that amount you need to deleverage risk when volume is there. Plus you need to take profits in the portfolio when available to match or beat your benchmark. No matter how bullish you are, you have to manage risk.

The bit that annoys me though is stock price manipulation. I'm not saying with confidence it was them, but it's been happening.

Fundamentally the share price should be risk adjusted close to (IMO) $3.55 at the moment. Worked out by valuing other AML Salvage treatments... I was pretty confident (and been telling mates for 6+ mths) it would get there by Christmas due to the planned Nagler 2 and Breast Cancer POC trials that were supposed to commence around now. However, with change of direction I just don't know now.. maybe without the stock manipulation we would have been there already.

I have two other companies I want to get in and have to think where my money best sits.... I'll be keeping at least 60% with RAC long term though.

Tell you what, with planned trialled changes I reckon Dr Messina (? can't remember the surname) is probably keeping extremely busy!

IMO, DYOR, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.97 $1.90 $204.8K 106.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 976 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.