SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-88

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Sxy trades the same today as all ways, it's share price has always underperformed, they are a couple of years to late with the gas coming online,not many people care about fossil fuels anymore, remember ID said they would bring the gas online by 2018 and be in the asx100.
    The mad chartist have always got sxy wrong, because charts tell you what has happened not what is about to happen.
    The share price is under what I first paid for it in 2004, they were around 4cents and then did a 10
    for 1 share consolidation to go to 40cents then they continued to track down for a lot period of time.
    The only time the shares took off was when people thought they were going to be taken over by BG and hit around 1.28 before retreating.
    People have been saying it's the most manipulated stock on the asx for as long as I can remember, and that it's most likely to be taken over for at least the last 16years.
    Remember the capital raise at 75 cents to raise 120 million I think in about 2011 or 2012 those poor buggars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.