SXE 2.56% $1.72 southern cross electrical engineering ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-12

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Slipshot,

Thankyou for your words of wisdom and insight but what I find it hard to fathom is why someone that dislikes the stock, does not own the stock spends so much time and negative energy talking about the stock. Please explain ?.

Maybe you are being kind and are trying to save investors hard earned capital ?

From my perspective surely your time would be better spent looking for undervalued companies in this market that meet " your investment " criteria and then follow through with your investment plan.

I agree there is a possibility that SXE will have some problems going forward but surely they have learnt lessons from the Decimal saga .

Mind you the Decimal saga has a long way to go and it will be interesting to see the final outcome given that the previous hearing was apparently very limited in it's nature. (That's my understanding) SXE is very confident of a positive outcome.

I have seen many companies in all different industries hide their problems or fail to disclose something of a negative nature to the market . As far as I am concerned SXE is just another company and has the same legal obligations as all other companies to disclose so I am not worried.( Hence Diversification for downside protection)

I am sure that our "efficient market" has already factored in a discount for overruns and the decimal saga etc.

I am annoyed by the Decimal stuff up but I trust the directors and are currently happy to follow my convictions with SXE as I perceive upside value in this market.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
-0.045(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $451.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.76 $1.72 $802.7K 462.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 230 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.72 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.