SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Yes Adam, it will be interesting to watch. After the...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Yes Adam, it will be interesting to watch.

After the consolidation, if the Bot harvesters move on, as expected, it may become very quiet for a while, in a trading sense.

It's not what people are used to on SXY, so it may be problematic for some.

Under these scenarios, I've often seen large fund managers buy into stocks, buy negotiating a buy/sell with a top 20 holder, or by being issued debentures or other terms. I'm wondering if one is waiting in the wings, because these funds like dividends, and like receiving interest on an investment.

Everything becomes financially more manageable for a small cap after consolidation, providing the small cap has a reliable growth profile, solid revenue, and sound management.

Also, the pivot to becoming a dividend stock does not always suit some investors, and it usually doesn't attract any traders either, because like Bots, many of them are pip harvesters, using A.I. software located on Servers in very close proximity to the ASX. Some of the Servers are in the same building.

The next 6 months will be interesting to watch how all this plays out, it could become quiet for a period, and then anything could happen.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.