VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I don't care what they come up with, I will never trust them....

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I don't care what they come up with, I will never trust them. Will you?

I stopped trusting when JL made the comment about having sufficient cash and then bought Regal onto the register. Up until then I thought that JL could build a Cyber business, but there was just too many flashing amber lights from that point on. Having said that once I stopped trusting as much, I managed a number of decent (but patient) trades as I adopted a different approach to VOR.

I'm saddened that they couldn't build further on the Cyber business, but that's how it unfolded. I think in time CyberCX will become what I hoped VOR could have been.

For now - I want HD to state things on the record, whilst they are still around.

There's some simple things they could state in the interim:
    • current cash balance
    • what they may have to pay for advisory work that was in progress until TH came along
    • who is on the board of TSI (as it should no longer be JL).
    • did JL join CyberCX as part of the C10 acquisition?
    • why did they not see the need to re-value TSI? Are they open to reviewing it?
    • some depth to what new ventures they have been evaluating, rather than just touching on industry sectors.
    • provide an ETA on the buyback and some further details
    • tell us what MacLeod brings to the table as a director
    • can HD provide some vision and Independence?

I think it's good that a deadline has been put to them and hopefully they respect they are in caretaker mode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.