NST 0.31% $13.02 northern star resources ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-9

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Have a look down the bottom of the notice.

There is a sell and a buy on the dates they are reporting for.

Strange as it’s only tiny but that explains the difference in holdings of a tad over 1000 units.

The main purpose of the notice is to show the change in overall percentage of ownership which is down only because of the dilution from the merger.

On another note, pog is a hot topic atm here.

I am certain one of the factors at play here is the fact that Bitcoin has had billions of fiat burnt into it over the last few weeks/months which coincides with the decline in pog.

The fiat has to come from somewhere, Evidence suggests insto’s, banks and even governments around the world are buying btc.

The overall share market is still going strong so i would suggest there would be no sell down there to fund btc investment.

Gold had a very good run last year, but the % increase paled in comparison to stocks and btc.

It’s a worrying sign for gold in general as the shift in sentiment is an indication of the modern “way” of investing.

Fundamental’s have been thrown out the window in favor of the riskier quick profit.

It’s not all doom and gloom, but i am convinced that whilst btc is going well pog will continue to decline.

Imo if btc dumps hard pog will go up.

The big boys move profit they don’t go long and they don’t park it where they won’t make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.02
Change
0.040(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $14.96B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.03 $13.10 $12.87 $34.89M 2.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6533 $13.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.03 29003 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.