BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

So going by the most recent presentation by Scott and the Change...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    So going by the most recent presentation by Scott and the Change in Substantial Shareholder notices by Deutsche Balaton we have the following:

EcoPro 13% (Unchanged, obviously pending the PFS x 2 / JV or partnership officially confirmed around the Down Stream, an increase here is likely at least to potentially block or make it harder for another player to get involved in a hostile take over of sorts)
    Fidelity 6% (Unchanged, again most likely waiting for the PFS / DFS numbers to increase at market or in bulk via a CR)
    Deutsche Balaton 14.48% (Actively increasing its position on market - 1/12/2020 & 2/3/2021) may even see this increase further with the sell down on Elon's tweet lol.
    Board + Management 14% (MD topped up $70k @ 34.5c back on the 3/11/2020, but that's about it)

TOTAL for the big 4 = 47.48% (152 million shares)

IMO Deutsche Balaton are positioning themselves for a future bulk transition of shares across to a major EV player acquired for the right price, money for jam really. A major EV player would be looking at their holdings as the way into BSX I have no doubt. Not saying this will happen in 2021 or 2022 but the vision and strategy of Scott and the team points in this direction if they deliver on their plan (upstream & downstream capability) in the right region, definitely the right commodity / sector.

I'm really interested to see who sits below this in the Top 20? and have they been steadily increasing positions? Plenty of easy feed from the retail muppets so my educated guess would be that the Top 20 position is still growing, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.