NMT 0.00% 12.5¢ neometals ltd

1. The MD effectively telling the market that he prefers cash to...

1. 2,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    1. The MD effectively telling the market that he prefers cash to holding his own stock.
    A: No, he discovered that the vendor of his new home wouldn't accept Neometals stock at settlement. Do let me know if this changes, I can get some tokens made up and use them to like rent hotel rooms, get my house cleaned etc ( a la John Wick!).

2. The MD made about $600k + in salary last year and a total of over $900k when non cash items were included.
    A: Have you ever made $500k+ in salary in a year? It doesn't go as far as you think.

3. Took about $65m off the market cap of the stock- down 20%
    A: Seriously I'm going to have to write a strongly worded letter to the Reeds because they obviously sold down millions of their PLS and GXY holdings as well because they both dropped about the same amount in the same period. Oh wait....

4. Took over $1.37m off the value of his remaining holdings and $4.75m off the value of Daddies remaining holdings
    A: Just as a minor point, 'took over $1.37'??? Really? Not satisfied with it being just $1.3m or even rounded to $1.4m, it had to be 'OVER'. If it's 'over', then why did you bother stopping at two decimal places? Why not just give us the exact figure, or was the 'over' thing the button? In any case, Daddy is 75 years old, at which point do you think a director is entitled to sell shares? Do you think he should wait - even at 75 years of age - for the 'right time' to do the right thing by holders? If so, how would you define the right time for the broader registry? And, not for nothing, they sold it at a cross trade rather than let them rip on the open market, doing minimal damage. I can't remember who said what amongst all the waffle I've read this week on the Neometals threads, but was it you who questioned whether or not the Australian institution that purchased the 10m parcel was aware of some legal action? Anyone who thinks a fund that lays out $5m in a cross trade in a company from company's directors themselves and CEO and didn't do enough due diligence to know everything there was to know is a complete imbecile. But, it might have been someone else, I just can't remember.

5. Bad look to sell during the currency of a multi million dollar court case
    A: You are wrong. It's currently a ZERO dollar court case. Unless and until you come up with something other than "hey what if" and "hey what about" or even "has anyone considered what would happen if", it remains a ZERO dollar court case, one whose barrow you have been pushing for a long time and are yet to find traction.

6. Effectively confirmed a "double top" on the chart- bearish
    A: Are you suggesting that the Reeds engineered their sale to form a provocative picture on a graph? Are you suggesting they followed typical human behaviour in subconsciously falling into line in a manner that could be predicted by a chartist? When you say "bearish", what price do you think it will fall to? What does it say on your chart? Will it fall below Friday's close of 47c? Will it do something other than follow the lithium brigade sans further material progression? 'Bearish' is an ambiguous term, Grandpa, and not for nothing but it's pretty non-committal to boot.

How long will it be before everybody realises that this is just a family cash register!
    A: I'm not sure what you want from this company, Grandpa. You bought in - apparently - and sold a while back in the low 40's only to see the SP rise to 57c, so you missed out on what? 35%+ of the potential profit margin on your holding by selling out early. I'm wondering, if you are absolutely convinced that it's a rort for the Reed family, why you bought into the company in the first place? I thought you had an ongoing aversion to owning shares in this company, particularly with a $0.000 court case hanging over us? What in particular suspended your disbelief in this company for you to take up a position, I'm fascinated! And why didn't you take your 35%+ massive profit margin in a matter of months and run, if you thought that Neometals was a financial playtoy for a single privileged family? Obviously you're not obliged to divulge anything, but given the obvious contradictions in your posting thematic - contradictions we can all read by opening each and every contribution in your posting history - I'm interested to know if you have an explanation for all of these behaviours in your posts, behaviours that upon first blush of your contributions don't seem to be even remotely cohesive?

Good luck finding your next entrance into this fine stock. Hopefully you won't cut and run next time and miss out on the big gains you missed out on this time around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $40.58K 324.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 59743 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 672626 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ 142428
Last updated 11.05am 19/04/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.