9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

No trouble at all, like I said, I'm uneducated when it comes to...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    No trouble at all, like I said, I'm uneducated when it comes to this and getting responses like this are always helpful.

I got the Shorts from ASX like you said, I guess from what you're saying, which makes sense, while it they could clear in .4 days, they won't necessarily. I guess I'm hopeful though that the shorter's are happy with their work at these levels and maybe thinking they've made enough money and not prepared to risk any news coming that will squeeze their margins. Seems to be decent volume today at these levels, lets hope so!

Re the RSI, I got that from the 1 day chart on 23 May (possibly further back than what you looked, and what I might have implied?). I was possibly a little loose with my "pretty quickly", but for me, 4 months isn't a long time (23 March to 21 July) wink.png. I should have looked harder, you're right Visa announcement was 21 July on the big spike, but we did get to .o38 from .009 without Visa, and we did have two speeding tickets in June prior to Visa.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3193/3193332-bd627300f9b5855aa4a81d762ddae243.jpg

Happy to keep learning! Cheers smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.