ABV 0.00% 5.5¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Missed last couple of lines of post. Can also be positive that...

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Missed last couple of lines of post. Can also be positive that key shareholders are so invested they make company work and all holders benefit as it expands or gets to a scale where a outside offer is made. Owners know value of company so will reject cheap offers but also may reject ones that don't accommodate management and the belief of what reward they should receive. . Always a double edged sword and depends on intentions of management .

If you have free cash and managing and in control of your own business it should be a better investment than 0.04 in bank but comes with the issue of how to ever exit and discount / premium a exit can create. I don't know these people , ethics etc or their other business interests well enough to understand their full intentions nor does the market so I would always apply a discount to my valuation for all the negative side arguments. If it all works out and these managers are the real deal and holistic in intentions it will be a bonus when market values them as such at a later date- if ever.

Still a small business with large overheads that needs scale so have been watching for years and will continue to do s as love the product and what it could have been and it may in future get there is whole electric drive and electric motor breaking / regeneration doesn't cripple the market to such a small scale ultimately. There will always be applications for this product in industry and heavy industry with extreme climate or conditions and economics quickly add up . If they can get lower down the food chain and distributors don't get all the margin they may do Ok and larger scale will achieve lower overall unit cost and allow further research and marketing to keep product current and in marketplace.

With so much automation and sealed units on harsh environment vehicles any extension of inspection and maintenance should be a massive economic winner as remote mechanics cost so much. They need more brakes fitted at OEM tor whole fleets so scale of ongoing spares with margin can support business.

Last edited by Teddyward: 163 08/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $6 100

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 466590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.