AL3 3.03% 16.0¢ aml3d limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-31

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    nice to see the price going the right way.

personally I think these young asx companies in the tech sector are being punished too much and govt/rich should step up to protect future businesses like this.

I mean come on, robotic arms welding up custom quality parts from a computer input (this is as tech my language gets these days) -- this is the future and the old school handy man wielder and mechanic aren't going to be able to do what this thing can do - it's not going to replace those people but it will compliment -- time to embrace the future.

I think there is a lot of fear out there for businesses trying new things because of COVID and other (business being conservative to ride our storm) i submit though COVID isn't going away or the next thing will come - we need tech like this and we need business to get behind these up and comings or AUS is going to be left behind..

hang in there team; you may need to bring in more talent at the top level with some connections -- maybe do a Offer and get some more $ for expansion on next SP drop , and go global more with deals and hire someone with global connections -- have to get bigger industry behind you if local connections to afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.