AL3 0.00% 18.0¢ aml3d limited

nice to see the price going the right way.personally I think...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    nice to see the price going the right way.

personally I think these young asx companies in the tech sector are being punished too much and govt/rich should step up to protect future businesses like this.

I mean come on, robotic arms welding up custom quality parts from a computer input (this is as tech my language gets these days) -- this is the future and the old school handy man wielder and mechanic aren't going to be able to do what this thing can do - it's not going to replace those people but it will compliment -- time to embrace the future.

I think there is a lot of fear out there for businesses trying new things because of COVID and other (business being conservative to ride our storm) i submit though COVID isn't going away or the next thing will come - we need tech like this and we need business to get behind these up and comings or AUS is going to be left behind..

hang in there team; you may need to bring in more talent at the top level with some connections -- maybe do a Offer and get some more $ for expansion on next SP drop , and go global more with deals and hire someone with global connections -- have to get bigger industry behind you if local connections to afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $126.1K 712.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 279570 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 28453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.