AL3 0.00% 18.0¢ aml3d limited

All depends on your point of view, it's a sinking ship to me coz...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    All depends on your point of view, it's a sinking ship to me coz it's the worst performing stock in my portfolio, sitting on a 58% loss on a $42k investment atm.

They seem to be great at winning concept and design awards and building one-offs, what about winning a nice meaty ongoing contract or two and bring in some solid revenue? instead of continuing to run at a loss ($5,515 last financial year), at that cash burn rate they will run out of funds before the end of next year, so i'm assuming they will have to do a "Cap Raise" soon and ask shareholders to dig into their pockets and bail them out.

Personally i'm extremely disappointed with their lack of communications with shareholders in regards to updates and I can only guess that they don't have an investor relations person, I used the "Contact Us" facility on their website last Friday to convey my concerns, as yet I'm still waiting for a reply, they didn't even acknowledge receipt of my inquiry and say something like we'll follow up soon.......

All of this is "my opinion only"
    Last edited by Morgo220: 09/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $126.1K 712.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 279570 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 28453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.